[Setup-tool-hackers] Re: Patch: file share support for Nautilus

Hi Frederic,

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 16:17, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Just for info, KDE folks have merged our NFS/SMB script.. (Keep in mind
> our script have not the same goal as Ximian Setup tools backend..)

	The functionality looks great, but most likely too big for 2.0.X it'd
need to get into 2.1.X, but we havn't branched yet - since there are so
many bug fixes [ and now the ui-review work ] going into the 2.0.X
branch.

	So - can we make sure the patch gets into bugzilla - and get it in when
we branch ?

	Regards,

		Michael.