[Setup-tool-hackers] Reporting

Hello,

I didn't like that huge table of report stuff (xst_report_message hash)
and the fact that I have to update that after I add new report stuff to
any backend.

So I added function xst_report_table to report.pl.in.

SYNOPSIS:

my $report_table = &xst_report_table ();

my $report_table = { <define your own table. };
&xst_report_table ($report_table);

Backends usually add to the report table so call it with parameter (I
made an example usage to x.pl.in, line 341).

xst_report function is the only place which calls it without parameters,
ie to get report_table.

Tambet