[Fwd: Fwd: Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Similar frontends?]

Just keeping the discusion in both lists

On Sunday 20 May 2001 23:10, you wrote:
> OK, I'll give into the reality that in the real world the interfaces will
> not be identical. However, I believe that we would be really hurting both
> projects if we didn't at least try. If it doesn't work, well then as before
> nothing is really lost. But if it does work, well then think of how much
> further along we will be.

Wouldn't be possible to define the GUI in XML.  This GUI definition file
should be read by gnome, kde, webmin, etc.  In this case the gui file be
identical no matter which desktop environment is being used.

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless