Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Boolean tags

> This is a good time to fix the boolean tags in the XML.
> before the KDE guys start coding a front end.
>
> Right now we have something like :
>
> <booleantag>0</booleatag>
>
> That is not a nice way to encode a boolean tag in XML.
> Can you fix this as soon as you get some spare time ?

This is not a problem in any of the code I wrote, or in the specs I first
laid down, but I can look into fixing the other stuff so it complies. It will
take rewriting of a good chunk of the code in the backends, as well as the
frontends that depend on their XML output.

What's the timeframe for this?

--
Hans Petter