Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] i need to hack some servers so help me ifyou could

Nasir,

        We are hackers, not crackers - crackers break into other 'server
configurations' and do things they are not entitled to do.

        craackers are the lowest form of scum, and are typicaly skilless,
pre-pubescent morons looking for a higher high.

        Please re-direct your mis-guided efforts to something
constructive,

                Michael.