Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] i need to hack some servers so help me ifyou could

        We are hackers, not crackers - crackers break into other 'server
configurations' and do things they are not entitled to do.

        craackers are the lowest form of scum, and are typicaly skilless,
pre-pubescent morons looking for a higher high.

        Please re-direct your mis-guided efforts to something

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Nasir Awan wrote:
> i know first i will hacked by you . because you are ecpert and i am
> inocent . pleasw give me the tool which is using for hacking . i mean
> i want to use a server configuration but i have no password of its
> configuration . please help me .

--  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

setup-tool-hackers maillist  -