Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Boolean tags

One note about this: due to the requirements of the location manager, it
is important that you do not use an attribute to specify a configuration
value, e.g. <booleantag value="true"/> will cause problems. Technically,
the problem is that, if you have a parent and a child location with
differing values, the location manager's XML merging and comparison code
cannot tell the difference between that and, say, the parent containing
eth0's configuration and the child containing eth1's configuration
without really nasty evil hackery. So, when and if you redo the boolean
tags, please do not put the configuration values in an attribute.
Thanks.