[Setup-tool-hackers] New report code.

I'm coding new report routines, but as this requires going over almost all
the backend files in a very manual way, I'll also check for naming trouble
and make the relevant infrastructure functions report what they are doing.

We now have a vervosity level for reporting, which the user should be able
to select from an XST configurator, a part we haven't talked about and
that should shortly be worked on. I offer myself for this part of the job.

With the verbosity level I'm making all relevant infrastructure
functions report what they're doing, but this won't clutter the report:
the user will be able to ask for more or less detail. Reported strings
will also go into the debug, for additional help.

This will also by default unclutter the report, as we'll ask for a high
threshold.

Greetings,
Arturo