Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] comments on the users tool

> No we should not remove one.
>
> COnsider this common tasks of a sysadmin,
>
> - He needs to add user fox to several groups
> - He needs to add several users to group delta
>
> For the first one he will use the users tab, for the second
> he will use the groups tab.

No no no :) You got me wrong: I meant, on _user settings_ dialog, there
is a notebook with two tabs: Basic and Groups. You can set user's
primary group from both tabs. So my point was, should we remove main
group combobox from Basic tab? I would think we should....

Tambet