Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] [Tambet Ingo <tambet ximian com>] Gconfproposal

Hello,

I committed Gconf dependency today and it's kinda workinng. Kinda means:
It saves complexity state in every complexity switch and uses the last
one on next startup. But that broke e-table states for now. I could have
fixed it pretty easily (with small hack) but as I'm planning to save
ETableStates too, it's not ready yet. None of tools are broken, just
ETables have wrong state in the beginning (clicking on complexity button
fixes it).

I plan to write easy wrapper functions to GConf so using it should be
really easy and should be ready very soon (by Monday, it shouldn't take
more).

Tambet