Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] help with msn

/me wonders how this guy even got subscribed to setup-tool-hackers

Are there not enough places for lamers be lame, so much so that they are
bleeding over into other parts of the Internet? Wasn't IPv6 supposed to
solve this? Somebody chat the sysop. :-P

-ryan

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 11:52, Luis Daniel Cano Trejo wrote:
> somebody is nucking my msn i have the newest version but doesn't
> care!!....do anybody knows how i can get a msn passwd??

Humans are the unfortunate result of of a local maximum in the
fitness landscape.

www.ryanmarsh.com