[Setup-tool-hackers] about the error in runlevel-admin backend

	Hi all,

	I have a little suggestion, why don't we add a common file
service-common.pl.in to put into it all the common functions which
caused the error? As the maintainer of runlevel-admin backend, I'd don't
like to have these functions in service.pl.in because:

	- The code is less easy to read if I add functions I don't even use.
	- Any error I commit in these functions affects time-conf, dhcp-conf,
network-conf and ishare-conf. I think I shouldn't have this
responsability.

	I you agree, I offer to code the new common file and make the changes
in the backends.

	regards