Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] time-admin backend new error

Why did you removed this function from service.pl?

If you removed it from service.pl please add it back. Be careful with
the shared code cause you might break other tools. It won't be harmful
to check that you didn't changed anything else.

Either way, no worries just add it back.

Chema