Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] ximian-setup-tools cvs HEAD

On 1 May 2002, Carlos Garnacho wrote:

> I still think that all we get with this little feature is complicating
> the gui, most scripts check their own state before doing anything. If
> you (you all) like it I might include this feature later (with the rest
> of the features) and I'd need 3 pixmaps to indicate these 3 states, the
> checkbox isn't appropiate.

It is no little feature, but I have a solution. Maybe this is already in
your interface, but I don't have the screenshot url anymore, so here it
goes:

Just add add/remove buttons. :)

The thing is that we need to have the ability to ignore a script, to let
the change from one runlevel to the other do nothing about scripts that
are not mentioned.

As I wrote, not doing so does not comply with the SySV init scripts and
that's broken.

If we already have add/remove buttons, we're done, and I'm sorry for not
noticing that.

Greetings,
Arturo