Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] ximian-setup-tools cvs HEAD

On 27 Apr 2002, Carlos Garnacho wrote:

> I was running autogen.sh when the error appeared.But now the problem is
> solved: My autoconf was very old (2.13), I updated and it worked!!
>
> 	Thanks
>
> PD: oh, I forgot, the screenshots of the new runlevel-admin are in
> http://www.ultimaorbita.com/garnacho/xst/ , soon for gnome2 too...;-)

OK, there's an interesting problem here: every service has three
possibilities of action in any given runlevel: start, stop or do nothing.
How do you represent "do nothing" in this interface?

Good improvement, anyways.

You should change the label of simple mode from "Level 2" to "Activation"
or something: the simple user doesn't care what level that is.

Greetings,
Arturo