[Setup-tool-hackers] XST-Time-Warnings-Fix

Chema & Tambet,

I decided to stay with the GtkSpinButton from GTK2. I
spoke with James about it, and I have to agree. It is
way easier to port if using the standard widget than
to use a custom one.

All the functionality that the custom widget has, can
be added in the standard Gtk version.

Is not about reinventing the wheel, it is about
keeping things woking better, and easier.

I send a patch about the warnings that the Time Tool
had. It is not over yet, but I'm into it. I still have
one more warning to fix and some minor issues.

AleX Espinoza (neon)