Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] runlevel-admin is finished

El mar, 26-02-2002 a las 02:05, Chema Celorio escribió:
> attach new files and a diff of the modifications of files currently on
> CVS. You can do it with :
> "cvs -z3 diff -u5 > ../xst_runlevels_version_1.diff"

I Hope to have done it right.ll  Sorry for the delay and mail me if
something is wrong.

	Carlos

PD: does somebody know how could I do a "fair" ordering for the idea of
putting all the runlevels in an only e-table without overloading too
much the perl code? an alphabethic ordering of the services isn't a good
idea and the first time the tool is run, services might NOT be ordered
in the same way in all the runlevels. Please answer.

ximian-setup-tools-runlevel.tar.gz

PGP signature