Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] XST questions

Hola Arturo ;-)

El lun, 14-01-2002 a las 02:39, Arturo Espinosa Aldama escribió:
> On 12 Jan 2002, Diego González wrote:
>
> > 	I'm still working on Gaia, but I didn't have many time since the
> > begining of this course at the university, I'm slowly migrating Gaia
> > over to GNOME 2.0. I plan on putting more time as soon as the exams are
> > over, in a month or so.
>
> Hey, where can I find some documentation about Gaia?

You can look here:

http://www.es.gnome.org/proyectos/index.html

> Arturo

See you!!

Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org
mailto:carlos.perello@hispalinux.es
http://www.gnome-db.org
http://www.Hispalinux.es
Valencia - Spain

Note.- This message may or may not arrive to you. This is
because a lot of non-spammer's Static IP addresses are being
listed in MAPS antispam blacklists. So, please, do not use MAPS
blacklists or a lot of mail for you will be lost.

PGP signature