[Setup-tool-hackers] library versioning

It has come to my attention that libcapplet has not changed its
soname/version ever. In order to keep quality control simpler and
packaging dependencies sane. We need to make sure that at least the age
gets increased at every release.

This means that if you make a binary compatible release, you update the
age, the major number stays the same, and everyone can see that they
have a different, but compatible version.
If you make it binary incompatible a lot more work needs to be done, but
since libcapplet shouldn't be, I won't go into that.

Can we do a little better at versioning for later releases please?

Thanks

--
Frank