[Setup-tool-hackers] Platform choosing dialog is now nicer.

Hi.

I changed the platform selection infrastructure to harvest data from a
new common backend directive called platforms, instead of getting the
stuff from report lines. Meanwhile I added long names to the platforms
info, which is now passed as XML to the frontend, so the clist elements in
the platform selection dialog now look nicer.

So go and cvs update and make install src and backend, to get this stuff.

Greetings,
Arturo