Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] eweek article mentioning setup tools

Luis Villa wrote:

> On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 22:14, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
> > On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 17:07, jacob berkman wrote:
> > > i was surprised to see this comment in an article about red hat 7.2:
> > >
> > >     Version 7.2 also has new graphical system configuration programs for
> > >     network configuration, user and group management, time settings,
> > >     viewing installed hardware, and starting or stopping services. The
> > >     Red Hat programs are capable, but we prefer Ximian Inc.'s more
> > >     integrated and feature-rich Ximian Setup Tools, even though they are
> > >     still in beta.
> > >
> > > http://www.eweek.com/article/0,3658,s%253D702%2526a%253D16413,00.asp
> >
> > This is interesting, and probably means we should add support for RH 7.2
> > as soon as we get our hands on it.
>
> Oh. I guess this is why you guys should hang out in #ximian more
> often... I've had 7.2 installed on my laptop for two weeks :) Talk to
> Peter for isos.

I have been asking sean to send me the iso images for 2 weeks now.
They sent me the 4 CDs once but fedex lost 2 out of 4 cd. They lost
cd #1 & cd #2 ;-). I asked sean again for them, and he should have
already
send them to me today.

Chema