Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Help wanted.

Hi Tambet and other hackers,

I just ran this druid. I would be happy to help you give it
label love...but I have a question, first.

The druid currently appears in *advanced mode*, when one clicks
the "add" button. Now then, we have not used a druid in advanced mode
before. When we first started working on the user's tool druid, you guys
were downright opposed to forcing advanced users to use a druid...

Has something changed? What advantages does using a druid in the
advanced mode bring? My feeling right now is that using a druid
in simple mode (if you decided to let users add kernal images in simple
mode), but using a dialog w/tabs in the advanced mode would be more
consistent with the guis of the other setup tools.

Please let me know what you think.
Anna.