[Setup-tool-hackers] Network Tools and default route

Hi:
     I've downloaded and installed the last release of the Ximian
Setup-tools and looks very well ;)  . After test it I was not enable to
acces internet. Looking the route table I saw 2 default routes. After
delete them and recreate a new one, all worked fine. I don't know if is a
bug but, when i made some changes with the setup-tools ( add one machine to
the hosts list, for example ) when I push the apply button, a new default
route is added with metric 1. This occurs even the change is valid or
rolledback, for example: the first time, my Samba check is not checked,
then I check it and the apply button is enabled ( the application detects
any change in previous configuration). Unchecking it again, and saving (
applying ) a new default route is added to my routing table. Of course,
starting the setup-tools four times and making some change this four times,
I've 4 beautiful defaults routes ;).

Regards

( Sorry for my poor english.... )