Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] I thought I would check and see first...

Looks kind of cool but the terminology is too technical for moderate users.
Gnome as a desktop will be more robust if it doesn't rely on such third party
applications though. Gnome should handle all desktop oriented tasks, all system
configuration tasks, etc... and rely on third party apps for specialized
purposes.