[Setup-tool-hackers] Report, 20010112

My doings from 8. Jan to 12. Jan:

* Started adding network tab to users-admin. Added tab to gui and started
  hacking. Pretty soon found out that users-admin needs major internal
  rework to use same dialogs (settigns, delete, new) for local users and
  for networked users.

* Started internal rework, broke users-admin. Fixed delete and settings
  dialogs.

* Code got worse and worse :) It's because initial design didn't support
  users other than from <userdb> node. Started thinking about rewrite.

* Started rewriting users-admin from scratch. All ETables now use
  ETreeModels and all xml modification functions are aware of users' type
  (ie local, nis, ...).

* Arturo informed me of near at hand release and that network tab won't
  make to that release, so postponed it for now.

* Broke my house' roof and installed pole for Wavelan antenna. Hopefully I
  get connection this week and thus be able to talk with You guys in IRC
  around the clock.

* Went to my grandmother's funeral.

Tambet