Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] disk management

Sounds good. I'll be looking forward to it.

I was also wondering what was being done about a video display controler. Is
there any cheap hack that can be cleanly done to be able to switch resolutions
and resize scale the desktop? On top of that, a gamma bar would be cool
amongst other things.  It could even be done sort of like mixer so that
individual cards/drivers can have specific toggles in there. Ex. nvidia
(toggle fsaa, tv-out, etc...) The ability to change color depth would be nice
too but I wouldn't think there would be a clean way to get around that without
having to restart X and you shouldn't ever have to completely restart x unless
all your apps were to be saved somehow and restored.