Re: helix-setup-tools icons

> I finally finished the helix setup tools icons with a little (not so
> little actually) help from tigert. They're 48x48. I even attached a fake
> mockup named helix-setup-tools-control-panel.png to make them look good
> =)
>
> The network icon looks cool, but it's not really tigert's gnome style,
> so I might change that if it's necersary. I am also free to make 24x24
> and 16x16 version (for a tool/menubar) if it's required.

This is great stuff! I love every pixel of it. If you have no objections,
these icons will make it into the next release.

Now I'm only missing a "collective" icon for the tools, e.g. the Helix Setup
Tools icon itself. This icon should be scrutinized by Miguel and maybe Nat
before we decide on using it, as it'll have strong brand value.

I'd like some input from Miguel on what kind of symbol to use.

> sorry it took a little longer

No problem, dude. From what I can see, you've been quite busy lately :)

--
Hans Petter