[Setup-tool-hackers] Comment on the file sharing tool

I took a look at the existing tools and am quite pleased with what I
see. I have one suggestion (and please forgive me if I am restating
something that has already been mentioned): I believe the NFS and SMB
exports on the file sharing tool should be in the same dialog. Most
users probably don't know or care what NFS and SMB are; they just want a
quick way to share their files with other people. Specifying the
protocol(s) and protocol-speciifc options may be done in a unified
per-export properties dialog. What do you think?

-Bradford Hovinen

"If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise."

        - William Blake, "Proverbs of Hell," 1793

Setup-tool-hackers maillist  -  Setup-tool-hackers@helixcode.com