Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: XST screenshots

> Well, the new screenshots are up. These include window mannager
> adornments, using the citrus theme and complete Ximianification.
>
> http://primates.ximian.com/~arturo/xst

One comment on disks-admin: It appears you've run it on a disk with extended
partitions. These are displayed (wrongly) in the partition list.

Can you try to weed out this bug (I don't have a system with extended
partitions to test on), or if this is too much work, make the screenshot from
a system without extended partitions?

--
Hans Petter