Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Anna's changes?

hi guys,

yeah, I went on a colon removing, left-aligning spree for a while
there...mostly, i sent changes to the people responsible for the
particular tools, ie, Francis for the user tool. then, redcarpet
took over my life again. :/ the red carpet beta deadline is jan 15;
after that (knock on wood) i'll be switching teams to be a
permanent member of the core desktop team, and will be able to
give our beloved tools my undivided attention.

i did not, however, just commit changes to cvs. i can do this
in the future -- i was afraid of stepping on other people's feet. :)
if no one minds me committing cosmetic changes to their tools,
then i will be happy to do so in the future.

anyway. i hear that at least some of you will be making your
way to boston very soon-- i look forward to meeting you.

take care.
yours,
anna