Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: Admin tool UI designs

> Also, you guys have not told me anything about when can we release a
> tarball of the helix setup tools.

I sent a mail from Xalapa a couple of days ago - in case it didn't arrive: By
the end of this week. I'm spending all my time until friday evening seeing to
that the code is in shape (e.g. I just found a segfault case in user-admin).

Those weekly reports will be coming too. Do you want a report from each of
us, or just one weekly digest?

I'm replying to your other concerns in my next mail.

--
Hans Petter