[Straw] Re: Release This Weekend

"Andrew Conkling" <andrew conkling gmail com> writes:

<snip>

> * toolitem6 (the toolitem that houses category_combo) still has a
> border width of 8, which just makes the toolbar larger (unnecessarily,
> IMO).  I changed that in my patch, but I'm not sure if it wasn't
> desired or accidentally discarded.

I set the border width to 8 because if not, once you change the look of the toolbar
(i.e. using text below icons), the combo box gets really tall and it dwarfs
the category name. I thought making the toolbar _slightly_ larger is a good
compromise.

Does anyone have a better solution? I would love to hear it.

cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo unpluggable com>