[Straw] Re: Some Glade updates

Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> writes:

> Hello,

Hi,

> I've made some changes to the glade file.  I didn't think it was
> appropriate to use the media-next icon on the toolbar, and I've added
> some icons to the menus.  Seems to be a bit easier to navigate, but
> that's only my opinion.

Thanks for the patch. Applied.

> A few more questions, that I didn't really feel comfortable changing
> without talking first:
> 1. Is there a reason that feed_refresh_label is selectable?

No particular reason. Feed free to change it.

> 2. Could I mess with the default keybindings?  For example, I think
> Ctrl+R (or maybe F5) should be the default for View | Refresh All,
> etc.

Sure. Ctrl+R is already binded. F5? Also check if the GNOME-HIG says anything
about keybindings and such.

> This is my first time patching a file using CVS, so let me know if I
> didn't do it right.  I just did "cvs diff straw.glade >
> straw.glade.diff".

Next time make sure you are in the top-level directory (i.e. ~/cvs/straw) and
do a 'cvs diff -u'.

> Cheers,
> Andrew

Cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo unpluggable com>