Re: [Straw] Re: Straw logs gone berzerk.

The straw in Fedora Extras is EXTREMELY old (0.22).  I'm trying to get
a new package working with the current CVS version (and will try and
submit it once we release 0.26), but ran in to some issues.

If I get something working, I will post it somewhere.

Skadz