Storage/Sutra status?

Hey everyone.  I stumbled on the web page for Gnome Storage while doing some
research on non-traditional filesystems.  I noticed that another project
named Sutra was referenced, although I can't find any information on it.
Also, a lot of the code in CVS is quite old.  Is anyone still actively
working on this?  Are there any other similar projects?

Personally, my interest in these types of filesystems stems from a desire to
create/work on one.  I have some ideas as to what such a filesystem should
let you do and would be interested in setting up a discussion on these
topics, if anyone else is.

Thanks!

Frederick Akalin