Pet headers changes

2004-06-04  Marco Pesenti Gritti  <marco gnome org>

        * Makefile.am:
        * common/pet-system.h:
        * configure.in:

        Generate a minimal pet-config.h from config.h.
        Inspired to mozilla-config.h

        Avoids the wrong config.h to be included
        when using pet-system.h from outside and collisions
        with others PACKAGE*/HAVE*/VERSION defines.

Seth, I had to make this change to be able to build libstorage-nl.

I think it's better than exporting config.h directly... If it breaks
anything please let me know!

I've finally been able to build the whole storage stack :) There are
still some problems in libstorage-nl but they should be easy to solve.

Marco