Re: Uri for local configuration database

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 18:40, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> What URI do you think we should use for local configuration ? There is
> not an host name ... Would something like storage:///id be ok ? (I have
> no idea on how vfs modules work).

That URL is good for local.  Adding a host should/could talk to another
storage server.  Do we want to mask remote storage; configure libstorage
or the DB to do remote location instead?  I think we would want search
VFS module(s) kept separate to serve different applications.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.