Code style

I know this isnt exactly a very important/urgent issue but I'd like we
could choose a code style for storage.
Right now it's a mix of different styles. A coherent code style make
sources more readable for me ...
I dont think we should fix all our code to follow the style now, just
write new code using it and fixup pieces of the old gradually. (for
example when making changes in a func ...).

So I propose we just use nautilus guidelines, as they are quite sane and
much of current code seem to be mostly following them.
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/nautilus/docs/style-guide.html

If you agree I can add a note about it in the HACKING file.
Let me know.

Marco