[Shotwell] Shotwell and Owncloud

Joseph Bylund joseph.bylund at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 03:39:53 UTC 2013

Vincent,
In the meanwhile Owncloud supports a protocol named WebDAV, which
actually allows you to mount your owncloud as a drive.  Once you do that
exporting a file from shotwell will "publish" to your owncloud.

There's a bit of a walkthrough for mounting a webdav drive here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=202761 , obviously this applies
to box.net and not owndrive, but it should be pretty similar.  And you
can get your webdav address for your owncloud from the personal menu
under your username in the upper right.

hope that helps,
-Joe