[Shotwell] Fwd: Shotwell 0.14.1 is Here!

Marc schuetz.marc at gmx.de
Thu Apr 18 07:31:20 UTC 2013

Hi Clint,

no didn't get such corruption in firefox/scrolling in any of my
machines. Everything is fine so far.

Norbert posted his images, his artefacts are on the bottom, I get such
artefacts on the right-side only.

Norbert, I don't think that this is x-related, I'm not a
xorg-technical, but could this be related to newest mesa packages? which
one are you using in debian?

ii  libgl1-mesa-glx
9.2.0~git20130404+9.1.980f84c3-0ubuntu0ricotz~precise
free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX runtime

kind regards
Marc