[Shotwell] Profiling Specific Actions in Shotwell

Clint Rogers clinton at yorba.org
Thu Apr 11 23:00:09 UTC 2013

Hi again, Joe,

Unfortunately, I have a few other issues on my plate that are also
pressing, so I can't work on this just yet, but if you want profiling
information to be generated with what's already there, simply navigate to
lines 440 and 444 of the current Makefile and add '-pg' to CFLAGS, then
rebuild and rerun the application.  Once you've generated some stats, you
can point the profiler at it; for more info, please see
http://www.thegeekstuff.com/2012/08/gprof-tutorial/ .

Cheers,
-c