[Shotwell] Shotwell 0.14.1 is Here!

Clint Rogers clinton at yorba.org
Wed Apr 10 18:36:15 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

To chime in here, Marc, are you, by any chance, running on a machine with
Intel GMA 915, GMA 945 or similar
graphics hardware?  On my work desktop (GMA 945), I have occasionally seen
crazily-coloured shadows in Shotwell before, but this usually occurred
alongside visual glitches in other applications as well, leading me to
believe it was some kind of hardware or driver problem (I've seen it in
multiple distros, across multiple window managers, and with multiple
compositors).

At any rate, if you could get a screenshot as well as post your system
specs, that may help us pin down what's happening, and whether it's a
problem in Shotwell, or some other component.

Cheers,
-c