[Shotwell] Usability suggestions (Gnome notifications)

Ivo Roghair ivoroghair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:25:20 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if this is a Shotwell issue. It sounds like you have problems
with how Gnome 3 handles these notifications. If you click on the
notification popup, but not on a button, it should be dismissed and do
nothing.

Op 17 april 2012 13:52 schreef Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> het
volgende: