[Shotwell] Feature wish: tagging temporarily

Adam Dingle adam at yorba.org
Mon Apr 16 22:43:18 UTC 2012

Oliver,

I agree that it might be nice to have single-letter keyboard shortcuts, not
just for flagging but for other operations too.  I've ticketed this at

http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/5069

(Alternatively, we've thought about letting the user tag photos just by
typing a single letter - that's http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/1899 .  I
think I like using single letters for commands better, though.)

adam