[Shotwell] Feature wish: tagging temporarily

oliver oliver at first.in-berlin.de
Mon Apr 16 21:34:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

a feature which I would like to ask for:

   A temporarily tagging feature (maybe "t" key?)
   to tag pictures without giving them a tag right now.

Hey, I just saw, this already exists as "Markieren" (marking/flagging).

So I don't really ask for that new feature...

So I'm rather asking just for a way to use ONE KEY
("f" for flag or "m" for mark?) instead of the two-Keys
command Ctrl-G.

If you have many files (and I do have that),
then just pressing "f" for example is much more convenient
and also more healthy...

Maybe this can be done without too much effort and also consitently
from a usability-concepts standpoint?!

Ciao,
   Oliver