Seahorse-agent and the "gpg-agent-info" option

I've been trying (not particularly hard, yet) to get seahorse-agent
integrated properly into my GNOME session, and noticed something
strange.  By default, seahorse-agent makes itself known to the gpg tools
by setting the "gpg-agent-info" option in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf - all well
and good, except that GnuPG 2 doesn't honour this option any more.  This
is intentional; I've searched the GnuPG mailing lists, and they claim
the option was only really for use during development of gpg-agent.

Bearing this in mind, what's the easiest way to get seahorse started
with the environment variables exported session-wide?

Regards
--
Philip Allison
Developer, SmoothWall Ltd

Email: philip allison smoothwall net

SmoothWall Limited
1 John Charles Way
Leeds LS12 6QA
United Kingdom

Phone: 1 800 959 3760     (USA, Canada and North America)
       0870 1 999 500     (United Kingdom)
       +44 870 1 999 500  (all other countries)
Fax:   +44 870 1 991 399

Web: http://www.smoothwall.net/
SmoothWall Limited is registered in England, Company Number: 4298247

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
to the intended recipient(s) and may not be communicated to any
other person or published by any means without the permission of
SmoothWall Limited.  Any opinions stated in this message are solely
those of the author.  See: http://smoothwall.net/company/email.php
for the full text of this notice.