ssh features not working

I've been trying to get the seahorse ssh features working for a while
now with no luck. I'm running seahorse 1.0.1 and it works just fine for
GPG keys and, as far as I can tell, it works fine with the gnome-keyring
stuff.

I can see my SSH key listed in seahorse, but I have no way of loading
it. If I try to ssh to a machine, I'm prompted for the password at the
command line, not by seahorse. I can manually add the key using ssh-add
but that kind of defeats the purpose. I have verified that
seahorse-daemon is running and that caching SSH keys is enabled in
seahorse-preferences.

I had another machine that I used a while back that had the "ideal"
setup for me. When I first logged in it would prompt me to unlock my
keyring. My keyring had the passwords for my ssh keys listed in it and
would automatically load those as well. Very convenient, but I can't
seem to get that functionality here. Any help on this would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837