Re: A new proposal for unlock UI

Hi Luca,

Sorry for the delay.

Luca Ferretti wrote:
Playing with current Ubuntu hack for xscreensaver unlock dialog, I found
interesting ideas about the unlock dialog for gnome-screensaver.

The main suggestion is place the face and the name horizontally: this is
really better IMHO (of course I'm not saying it's more usable, just more
visually pleasure).

I've changed the dialog in CVS to use a horizontal layout based on your mock-up. I'm not sure it is better than what we had though.

Thanks,
Jon