always-on-top

Hi,
  I want to have the small application 'buici-clock' always on top of
the other windows, but I can't manage to do it.
  I tried to set the transients above parameter but I get the clock
always on-the-bottom when trying 'all', and no effect with the options
'parents' and 'none'.
  I would really appreciate any help, I'm using Debian Sid with sawfish
1:1.3+cvs20050709-6

    Thank you very much for your help,
                         Pato
     .       *   /`'\  .                          Patricio Rojo
        .       /    ./ \..         516 Space Sciences Building
             ../   .'      \.                Cornell University
          ../    /    ../    \                 Ithaca, NY 14853
        ./     ./   ./        \                   (607)255-6438
      ./     ./            \   \.        pato astro cornell edu
 PGP/GPG KeyID: 0xB62B6C0A