From: "Eric Mangold" <teratorn world-net net>
To: Brian <oldminer gmail com>, sawfish-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Drag windows across workspaces
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:34:03 +1100

Try adding this to your sawfish RC file (~/.sawfish/rc for me):

(require 'sawfish.wm.ext.edge-flip)
(define-special-variable edge-flip-enabled t
"Select the next desktop when the pointer hits screen edge.")
(define-special-variable edge-flip-type 'workspace
"Control what hitting the screen edge selects, workspace or viewport.")
(define-special-variable edge-flip-only-when-moving nil
"Only flip when interactively moving a window.")
(define-special-variable edge-flip-delay 300
                            "Milliseconds to delay before edge flipping.")

Let us know if that's all it takes...

-Eric Mangold