Drag windows across workspaces

Greetings,
   In times long past, I had a sawfish installation that came with
Gnome, back when Gnome did such things, which had an option under
sawfish-ui to allow dragging of windows off of an edge of a workspace
and onto another workspace.  I've grown quite accustomed to this
behavior.  Unfortunately, this install of sawfish broke, and I was
forced to reinstall from source.  After compiling from CVS (retrieved
via:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co sawfish

) , I find this option no longer exists in sawfish-ui.  Has this
option been nixed?  Hidden?  Does it require some underlying support
from Gnome (?!) that has since vanished?  Have I gotten the wrong CVS?
   Much thanks for any assistance that might be rendered.

-Brian